With the mission to introduce the nature, people, and faith of Nepal, Precious Adventures saw its beginning. In Nepal, we offer travel packages which emphasize local homestays and delving deep into the local culture and traditional practices. Moreover, we take a step further and take the travellers to the local monasteries and allow them to participate in interactions with spiritual leaders. Today, at Precious Adventures, Mr Shrestha and his like-minded colleagues share the dream of delivering sustainable travel packages in the long run. Conducting trekking, tours, and pilgrimages in Nepal, we have broadened our services as far as Tibet and Bhutan.
A company as local-grown as we are, we also take our social responsibility seriously. Regularly co-operate with Chhahari Foundation, we aid in organizing health, education, and income generation activities in marginalized communities.
Not just a tour and travel agency, Precious Adventures is a team of individuals who understand their clients and help them explore the mysteries of Nepal!
We are affiliated
- Office of Company Registrar, company registration No: 170853/074/075)
- Department of Cottage & Small Industries, Registration No:15518/13
- Department of Tourism, Licence No: 2363/074
- Inland Revenue Department Nepal, PAN No: 605927078
- Nepal Rastra Bank, Licence No: 107/01/074