Term & Conditions
Please read the following term and condition before booking our packages.
The client who want to book the trekking and tours through Nepal Special treks should pay 30% of total package cost as an advance and non-refundable. Due amount is payable on arrival in Kathmandu. Full payment should be made before trip departure.
- At the time of advance payment, clients should send us participant details with passport e-copy, 2 passport size photo.
- Booking deposit can be made by bank transfer or western money union and rest of payment by cash upon your arrival.
- Transfer service charge is payable by client yourself.
- We provide you receipt either through fax or original receipt when you are in Nepal.
- In case of cancellation of trekking and tour, the advance deposit are not refundable.
- You can give the cancellation information through email and if the cancellation of booking done before 3 weeks, 50% of advance deposit will be used in your next trip but you should book your next trip only through our company.
- In case of emergency situation before arrival in Nepal including abstract political situation, natural disaster etc., we advise not to come in Nepal and advance booking deposit are refundable.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for Nepal tour.(we recommend you the insurance of valuable things)